(and we’ll give you tips now… this is all generic stuff, nothing special. In short, we don’t sell your info to anyone else, we keep it all in our own system and use it to genuinely help you out (sales history, copies of receipts, timescale on jobs done etc, etc… and when we actually get around to it, we’ll send you out some great offers and incentives – but being honest, it’s not all that often, so if I were you I wouldn’t worry about it! But, if you are at all.. here goes…!)
- What data do we collect?
- How do we collect your data?
- How will we use your data?
- How do we store your data?
- What are your data protection rights?
- What are cookies?
- What types of cookies do we use?
- How to manage your cookies
- Privacy policies of other websites
- How to contact us
- How to contact the appropriate authorities
What data do we collect?
Velotek Sweden AB collects the following data:
- Personal identification information (Name, phone number, address, personal ID Number) NOTE: not all information is required for certain services & products.
- Payment information. Credit/debit card details
- Information about your bicycle
How do we collect your data?
You directly provide us with most of the data we collect. We collect data and process data when you:
- Register online or place an order for any of our products or services.
- Voluntarily complete a customer survey or provide feedback on any of our message boards or via email.
- Use or view our website via your browser’s cookies.
- Join our customer club
- Book repairs in the workshop
- Make an instore purchase
How will we use your data?
We collect your data so that we can:
- Process your order and manage your account.
- Email &/or SMS you with information & offers on other products and services we think you might like.
- Book times for workshop repairs
We do not share your data with any other companies, apart from when you purchase a bicycle and then information is passed to Solid Försäkring for insurance purposes. After 3 months Solid Försäkring will contact you to see if you wish to continue with the insurance and/or other services they provide.
When Velotek Sweden AB processes your order, it may send your data to, and also use the resulting information from, credit reference agencies to prevent fraudulent purchases.
How do we store your data?
We take the safety of your data seriously and work with our in store and online service providers to ensure your data is safe.
We will keep your personal data for 2 years after the last time you used our services. Once this time period has expired, we will delete your data by removing your details from our customer database.
We would like to send you information about products and services that we think you might like.
If you have agreed to receive marketing, you may always opt out at a later date.
You have the right at any time to stop Velotek Sweden AB from contacting you for marketing purposes.
If you no longer wish to be contacted for marketing purposes, please click here.
What are your data protection rights?
We would like to make sure you are fully aware of all of your data protection rights. Every user is entitled to the following:
The right to access – You have the right to request Velotek Sweden AB for copies of your personal data. We may charge you a small fee for this service.
The right to rectification – You have the right to request that Velotek Sweden AB correct any information you believe is inaccurate. You also have the right to request Velotek Sweden AB to complete the information you believe is incomplete.
The right to erasure – You have the right to request that Velotek Sweden AB erase your personal data, under certain conditions.
The right to restrict processing – You have the right to request that Velotek Sweden AB restrict the processing of your personal data, under certain conditions.
The right to object to processing – You have the right to object to Velotek Sweden AB processing your personal data, under certain conditions.
The right to data portability – You have the right to request that Velotek Sweden AB transfer the data that we have collected to another organization, or directly to you, under certain conditions.
If you make a request, we have one month to respond to you. If you would like to exercise any of these rights, please contact us at our email: email@example.com
Or write to us: Velotek Sweden AB, Vattholmvägen 16B, 75419, Uppsala
Cookies are text files placed on your computer to collect standard Internet log information and visitor behaviour information. When you visit our websites, we may collect information from you automatically through cookies or similar technology
For further information, visit allaboutcookies.org.
- Keeping you signed in
- Understanding how you use our website
What types of cookies do we use?
There are a number of different types of cookies, however, our website uses:
- Functionality – We use these cookies so that we recognize you on our website and remember your previously selected preferences. These could include what language you prefer and location you are in. A mix of first-party and third-party cookies are used.
- Advertising – We use these cookies to collect information about your visit to our website, the content you viewed, the links you followed and information about your browser, device, and your IP address.
How to manage cookies
You can set your browser not to accept cookies, and the above website tells you how to remove cookies from your browser. However, in a few cases, some of our website features may not function as a result.
Privacy policies of other websites
How to contact us
Email us at: firstname.lastname@example.org
Call us: 018 24 62 70
Or write to us at: Velotek Sweden AB, Vattholmvägen 16B, 75419, Uppsala
How to contact the appropriate authority
Should you wish to report a complaint or if you feel that Velotek Sweden AB has not addressed your concern in a satisfactory manner, you may contact the Information Commissioner’s Office (Integritetsskyddsmyndigheten)
Telephone: 08-657 61 00
Address: Integritetsskyddsmyndigheten, Box 8114, 104 20 Stockholm